"Incredible!!! Each page is packed with powerful strategies and tips for readers to put their knowledge into practice so they can find their way through those tricky moments of daily life."
- Kim Gameroz, MEd, Educational Consultant, SELebrate Good Times
“Fun and engaging comic style - The information on how to recognize when one is being activated and self-regulate is just as useful for the adults I work with as the kids it's written for.”
- Courtney See Elizondo, M.Ed, LPC, NCC
"Amazing, indeed! Your Amazing Brain goes way deeper than neurons and neurotransmitters by compassionately exploring the parts of the brain that are responsible for behaviors and relationships."
- Robyn Gobbel, Author of Raising Kids with Big, Baffling Behaviors
“Wow! Jessica has done it! She has used her amazing brain to make neuroscience understandable for kids and adults alike. This guide should be in every school library and home across this country!”
- Julie Beem, Executive Director, Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc.
“Inclusive language, perfect balance of details and 'big picture'
Your Amazing Brain covers so much ground in teaching kids about their brains and giving adults a roadmap for supporting that learning.”
- Alli Williams, Ed.D, Head of School, The Pilot School